A fellowship with FSEM will reflect your prestige and credibility within the Sport and Exercise Medicine profession.
Why become a Fellow at FSEM?
Your fellowship with FSEM will be widely recognised within the field of Sport and Exercise Medicine, providing you with an esteemed status befitting of your high skillset and experience level.
Already want to join us? Head straight to your application!
As a Fellow of the Faculty, you are also entitled to:
- Stand for election to Faculty Council
- Your personal FSEM Diary
- Join the Out of the Blocks group, supporting new SEM Consultants
Medical practitioners who have satisfactorily completed the following can apply for Fellowship of FSEM UK and/or Ireland FSEM:
- A recognised Higher Specialty Training Programme in Sport and Exercise Medicine, including parts 1 and 2 of the FSEM Membership Examination in Sport and Exercise Medicine
- A Certificate of Completion of Training (CCT) in Sport and Exercise Medicine.
- On the UK GMC Specialist Register for Sport and Exercise Medicine.
Even if you are currently based outside of the UK, you are still entitled to apply for FSEM Fellowship, provided you meet the criteria outlined above. The pricing for overseas Fellows is currently £247 per annum.