Professional Use of Social Media in Sport and Exercise Medicine – Free Webinar
Please join us for the following Free Webinar on “Professional Use of Social Media in Sport and Exercise Medicine”
– Hosted and presented by the GMC
– Chaired by Dr Ajai Seth
Social media is now an integral part of our professional working lives. The use of social media in healthcare is an ever-changing and complex environment with potential benefits and pitfalls.
Please join us for this webinar which discusses the unique challenges that face the specialty of Sport and Exercise Medicine around the use of social and mainstream media.
This Webinar is aimed at:
- Doctors and AHPs currently using or considering future use of social media in their SEM practice
- SEM practitioners working in clinics and sporting environments who use social media in a professional and personal context
- SEM practitioners who may interact with media outlets, mainstream or otherwise
This Webinar will cover:
- Pros and cons of social media in Sport and Exercise Medicine
- Common pitfalls in the use of social media and interaction with the media more generally
- Patient confidentiality and safety
- Ethical dilemmas around the use of media in SEM
- Discussion around various social media and communication outlets including Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn.
- Case studies and live discussion
- Live poll and Q&A
- CPD points
Please contact Dr Ajai Seth for any further questions on firstname.lastname@example.org. Look forward to seeing you there!