RCP Consultant Representative
New consultant representative wanted for RCP Sport and Exercise Medicine Committee
A Faculty member and SEM consultant who is a subscribing member of the Royal College of Physicians in London is sought to be a new consultant representative at the Sport and Exercise Medicine (SEM) Committee. The individual must be within five years of their first consultant post. Members serve for up to four years.
If you are interested in this post, please contact email@example.com to find out more or apply. Please use ‘RCP Consultant Representative’ as the subject of your email.
Current SEM Committee discussion topics include:
- exposure of all medical specialties to the Moving medicine Project
- registration of exercise professionals able to deliver interventions
- service and workforce issues
Other work of the SEM Committee includes:
- responding to consultation requests
- making proposals for RCP conferences
- suggesting names for RCP lectureships.
- Involvement with other relevant committees
The SEM Committee meets three times per year and the 2020 meeting dates will be confirmed soon.
The RCP welcomes and actively seeks to recruit to its activities people of any race, religion, ethnic origin, disability, age, gender and sexual orientation.