The 5th BASEM / FSEM (UK) Annual Conference
Up Hill and Down Dale
Sport and Exercise Medicine – Prevention, Management and Recovery
The 5th joint annual Sport and Exercise Medicine conference delivered by the FSEM (UK) and BASEM will take place at the Royal Armouries Leeds on the 4th and 5th October 2018.
Guest sessions will include:
- ARUK Centre for Sport Exercise and Osteoarthritis
- Primary Care Rheumatology Group (PCR)
- Leeds Beckett University
Incorporating 3 streams of quality education on:
- Musculoskeletal Medicine
- Team Care
- Exercise Medicine
*Early Bird Price Special Available Until 31st July Book your ticket on Eventbrite
Who Should Attend
The conference is aimed at the Sport and Exercise Medicine Community, including Medical Doctors, Physiotherapists, Orthopaedic Surgeons and other specialties, medical students and SEM Trainees, healthcare professionals, professionals from multi-disciplinary teams related to the care of athletes.
- How does team care in the NFL compare to Rugby Union?
- Managing Musculoskeletal Pain
- Exercise in rehabilitation from malignancy
- Overuse injuries in the shoulder and elbow
- The science of immunity and illness
- plus many more … see the BASEM website for the full programme.
Organised By: The BASEM and FSEM (UK) Conference and Education Committee
Associated sessions by: Arthritis Research UK Centre for Sport, Exercise and Osteoarthritis and USEMS
Supported By: BASEM & FSEM (UK) Operational Staff and Session Chairs
Accreditation: This conference will be FSEM (UK) CPD Awarded – maximum 6 points per day