BJSM Live 25 May 2022
We are pleased to join the inaugural BJSM Live event as a Supporting Partner. As a result, Members and Fellows of the Faculty will receive a 15% discount on tickets. Book before 06 May to combine with Early Bird rates for maximum savings.
Join us at BJSM Live – 25 May 2022
This is your chance to join your colleagues across the globe for a unique one day programme that will give expert advice on managing patients in your practice, and to discuss how we support populations to live healthy and physically active lifestyles.
Delivered in-person in Brighton and online on 25 May 2022, the programme will explore the latest evidence and cutting edge research within the sports and exercise medicine community.
- Physical Activity Promotion for Clinical Populations | Anna Campbell and Gráinne Donnelly
- Low Back Pain in Athletes | Kellie Wilkie, Fiona Wilson and Jane Thornton
- Safeguarding Athletes | Yetsa Tuakli-Wosornu and Carly McKay
- COVID-19: Optimising Health and Safety | Robert Sallis and Ben Jones
- What should SEM look like in the 2020s? | Sheree Bekker, Nick Webborn and Nonhlanhla Mkumbuzi
We have a portfolio of inspiring speakers including Olympic athletes, physiotherapists, researchers in sports and exercise medicine, and medical officers from the UK Premier League and USA Major League Soccer. All our sessions will include a panel discussion and an opportunity for you to ask questions at the end.
PARTNER SAVINGS – 15% SAVINGS
As part of our Supporting Partner network, you save 15%:
- Book here
- Select Supporting Partner as attendee type
- Enter the verification code Collaborate15
- Click complete registration to make payment and confirm your registration
*Book by Early Bird using the Partner discount for double the savings. Early Bird ends on 06 May.
We look forward to welcoming you to BJSM Live.
The BJSM Live team