ARMA virtual conference 2021
ARMA virtual conference: Thinking differently for MSK health
6 December 2021, online
Book at: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/thinking-differently-for-msk-health-tickets-161921223739
The health impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic have given rise to extraordinary recovery challenges for musculoskeletal health and care services. As we begin this next chapter, how do we maximise the MSK health of every individual? We now have an opportunity to think differently about how we work across systems to improve the MSK health of the population.
The Arthritis and Musculoskeletal Alliance, an alliance of healthcare professionals and charities influencing health policy and services, will consider these issues in its virtual one day conference, Thinking differently for MSK Health. [organisation name] is proud to be an active member of ARMA.
At this year’s ARMA conference you’ll consider:
- Understanding how MSK services relate to the changing NHS – the role of ICS, place-based partnerships and Primary Care Networks
- When it comes to prevention, what actually works?
- Social prescribing for MSK
- What rheumatology needs from community services
- How to actually coproduce service transformation
- MSK and health equalities
Why attend the ARMA conference?
- Hear from speakers showcasing local examples of innovative MSK services.
- Peer learning and sharing best practice.
- A unique opportunity for networking with a wide range of different MSK professions and people with lived experience.
- Be challenged and inspired to put learning into practice.
- Be part of the future direction of MSK services.
More information http://arma.uk.net/conference/
To secure your place, see https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/thinking-differently-for-msk-health-tickets-161921223739